• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does anyone on this board play Sheep?

I am not a cocktease.

The official unretirement exploratory commission is looking for 50 (distinct) replies and a bunch of those reputation dealies.

I play, but the group that I'm in is taking a break for a couple of weeks. Shepard needed a break

Well depending on if we can get WFRW to come over and play, 3 and a half men may be looking for a new team member.

And pos rep.

In. I'll be doing this 2007 Quadstar style, w/ GUnit laying down the beat.

Yo.

I just started getting the hang of it at the end of last season.

:eek:rbitbuddy:

SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...SHEEP...no sheep...

I'm not so good but I like to play.

Back