• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ASQ = PBR

IAppreciateIt

no bunting allowed
Reaction score
PBR: The New ASQ

Pit
Boss
Request

Or requisition, depending on your mood.

Finally, a suitable replacement for ASQ.

Last edited:
Looks like teh thread title changed to me, I don't see PRB anywayz.

Looks like teh thread title changed to me, I don't see PRB anywayz.

I actually wanted to change from "ASQ = PBR" to "PBR is the new ASQ" but it didn't work. RTQ must have seen my misspelling in the heading for the first post.

Mehbe it won't let you change the thread title more than once apetite?

he changed it after I called him out. :squint:

Last edited by IAppreciateIt; Today at 09:29 PM.

I knoes he changed it, but he had mentioned in the tech forum he couldn't change it again (after we fixed a setting that was limiting title changes after 5 minutes).

Mehbe it won't let you change the thread title more than once apetite?

The thread title never changed, it was just this part that I've been changing with my edits:

2z6bls2.jpg

Right, I see that. The title changed though since it's not mispelled anymore though amirite? She saw a mispelled version from the way I'm reading it.

yeah I guess that's not quite the same as title. I dunno. didn't mean to call you out all crazylike!

PBR works.

Looks like I got a bit carried away today:

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Same question I asqued on the other board. It's a stupid backronym that ApeTit "made up" when he was too embarrassed to edit yet another post.

Nice work there, but I can't even take credit for it. It was beginning to take over the Quad before it's untimely passing.

just because people used it doesnt make it not stupid.

pretty sure a block of links like that might violate the TOS

Back