• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More DS Premium Drama! Deman = NCSCout?

PremiumDeacon

Reaction score
More dramatic happenings on DeaconSports Premium!

Recently a poster claiming to be a long time high school basketball scout known as NCScout started posting! He had good insights on all of our recruits!

Then yesterday evening a post from NCScout came from under Deman's name! Deman tried to blame it on some bug in the system and say that the IP addresses were different, but PremiumDeacon thinks that's #SKETCHY.

The posts in question have since been deleted but the backtracking is still visible!

The cracks in the walls over there are all over the place!

RJ was the one claiming NCScout's legitimacy. But I suppose he was just saying that at one time there was a real NCScout.

What say you, RJ?

More dramatic happenings on DeaconSports Premium!

Recently a poster claiming to be a long time high school basketball scout known as NCScout started posting! He had good insights on all of our recruits!

Then yesterday evening a post from NCScout came from under Deman's name! Deman tried to blame it on some bug in the system and say that the IP addresses were different, but PremiumDeacon thinks that's #SKETCHY.

The posts in question have since been deleted but the backtracking is still visible!

The cracks in the walls over there are all over the place!

I think that poster's name was originally PrepScout on the old boards.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

In my e-mails back and forth with Ballstate I have been referring to the two boards and DS and Thunderdome.

If shit gets much more chaotic over there, I may have to start calling it Thunderdome and come up with a new name for this board.

In my e-mails back and forth with Ballstate I have been referring to the two boards and DS and Thunderdome.

If shit gets much more chaotic over there, I may have to start calling it Thunderdome and come up with a new name for this board.

I suggest "Awesome." :thumbsup:

It is painfully obvious now IMO that NCScout is Deman's 2nd name that has come to spread joy across the agitated fan base. You think the board was full of 2nd graders the way he tried to cover it up & even crazier it appears to be working.

Lol at the IP address "bug." Yeah, like that happens all the time...:tard:

Deman seems like a good reporter, but a terrible moderator. Things went to all kinds of shit over there after he got modded up.

Agree with the above or I'll ban you from OGBoards.

Lol at the IP address "bug." Yeah, like that happens all the time...:tard:

Ooops sorry, this was me that posted this. Must have been an IP bug in the system. WTF.

I used Thunderdome for the Political Forum.

So Deman starts banning people left and right based on the reports of recruits being upset with the board decorum by...............................Deman's alternate screen name.

The original NC Scout from the old days on the boards before Scout was awesome and was usually right on with his analysis. I remember he always signed his posts NC Scout and I thought that was his username at the time.

I don't remember Deman posting on the boards when the Original Scout was on there, but he could have been. This is really weird...

So Deman starts banning people left and right based on the reports of recruits being upset with the board decorum by...............................Deman's alternate screen name.

That. Is. Awesome.

No wonder NCScout's message got pinned so quickly.

NC Scout was a real person, but that person could also be Deman.

Not surprising they might be the same person though. NC Scout just recently reappeared on the Wake forum right before Deman got promoted...right?

Back