• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Former Deac Jamie Skeen talks VCU Sweet 16; decision to leave Wake

OGBDeacon07

Reaction score
Don't think this is a haas or not, but Jamie Skeen was interviewed over the phone by ESPN. At the end of the clip he talks about his decision to leave Wake Forest for VCU, how people told him that was a stupid decision and how beating Wake this year by 20 and seeing the Deacs finish 1-15 in the ACC has justified his decision to leave Wake.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6250020

really FauxGB? You couldn't have picked a new name to start with on the new board?

Let him talk all he wants...he couldn't hack it at Wake but he's earned the right to talk with his teams performance. Just my two cents..

Unfortunate that Jamie puts so much emphasis on winning one basketball game versus earning a degree from Wake Forest.

Check out this article from Jamie's hometown paper. I think it gives a little different perspective. Jamie talks a lot about his respect for Coach Prosser and the impact of Prosser's death on him. I've always heard (and I believe) that Prosser's death was the main cause of things not working out for Jamie here...

Back