• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

And, It's Deleted.....

So, axing the thread is the better answer and not editing the personal attacks? That'll quell any rumors.

At least they are becoming a bit more transparent with their explanations. That's a good thing right?

images

My new scout avatar

I have to give turf credit... By actually explaining why he did what he did and why he's already far more transparent than business as usual over there.

So, axing the thread is the better answer and not editing the personal attacks? That'll quell any rumors.

Seriously. If the issue was really the personal attacks, then delete those posts and lock it.

But no, they lock it so others can't read it. How fun.

I had a meeting and came back, refreshed the why has it come to this thread and got a message that told me I wasn't allowed to view this area.

No doubt they are over there talking about it in some mod forum and weeping over the injustice.

What is going on over there is so fucked up, its sickening. That board has gone from fun, open, and enjoyable to just pathetic. Before I was pretty indifferent about everything, however after being on here now for 1 week the atmosphere is so much better, now I say fuck them all may deacon sports burn to the ground and DV7 piss on the ashes.

I had a meeting and came back, refreshed the why has it come to this thread and got a message that told me I wasn't allowed to view this area.

No doubt they are over there talking about it in some mod forum and weeping over the injustice.

I was in the process of reading it when I got a decision back from a judge. I stop to check out the decision and the thread gets deleted before I even got to the juicy parts. Damn.

What is going on over there is so fucked up, its sickening. That board has gone from fun, open, and enjoyable to just pathetic. Before I was pretty indifferent about everything, however after being on here now for 1 week the atmosphere is so much better, now I say fuck them all may deacon sports burn to the ground and DV7 piss on the ashes.

...or refuse to piss on the ashes.

Back