• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reluctantly and Partially Yours

jaybone

Reaction score
Yo.

You're immature and full of conspiracy theorists.

Bzd is going to turn this thing around, you'll see. And the incessant anti-Bzd fevor is annoying at best.

Perusing two boards pushes procrastination to a new low for me

That said ...

... i miss you. I miss your cracked and inappropriate sense of humor. I feel, despite my full throttle loathing, I would enjoy a beer or in a seedy bar with quite a number of you which I've always found to be the achilles heel of the typical Wake grad circa 1993 and beyond.

In short, you get me.

And

There's nobody left to talk NBA over there.

What the fuck is up with Jeff Teague and how can he score 17 points in the 4th quarter one game and get a DNP the next?

This just makes me so proud and happy on the inside.

Welcome, Mr. bone!

Also, felt good to say fuck and then not see it censored, didn't it? Didn't it? Don't you lie to me....

Welcome leBone! You'll find we're not all conspiracy theorists, and the discussion is quite good over here. Same great people, we just moved to a new home.

Isn't jaybone a fellow Stern fan? Did you hear Jackie on the show today. Kinda sad.

I got a quick fuck story. My 21 month year old son is using 'fuck,' and not only is he using the word, he is using it correctly. He drops his ball, he says, 'oh fuck.' He trips on the carpet, he says, 'fuck me.' Just yesterday, we hit a pothole and from the backseat, 'oh fuck.'

Cannot tell you how proud I am of him. He's way more fucking verbal than most boys, but still, fucking impressive.

I got a quick fuck story. My 21 month year old son is using 'fuck,' and not only is he using the word, he is using it correctly. He drops his ball, he says, 'oh fuck.' He trips on the carpet, he says, 'fuck me.' Just yesterday, we hit a pothole and from the backseat, 'oh fuck.'

Cannot tell you how proud I am of him. He's way more fucking verbal than most boys, but still, fucking impressive.

I think at some point the stragglers from DS need to be hazed before being allowed to join.

Also, will the last person on DS please turn out the lights when they leave.

What the fuck is up with Jeff Teague and how can he score 17 points in the 4th quarter one game and get a DNP the next?

because he scored 17 points against scrubs in a blowout loss

Haha. That kid ain't got nothing on mine. He needs to get back to me when he is using it correctly. And who puts a hoodie bib on a kid anyway? that's just weird.

I think at some point the stragglers from DS need to be hazed before being allowed to join.

Also, will the last person on DS please turn out the lights when they leave.

Nah, they are more than welcome here.

Once they are here tho, and people haze them.... meh, what can ya do?

because he scored 17 points against scrubs in a blowout loss

I don't care. He showed up. 17 points in a quarter is 17 points in a quarter. He at least gets 15-20 minutes in the next game. Unless he is undermining Larry Drew or acting petulantly ...

This is awesome.

I don't care. He showed up. 17 points in a quarter is 17 points in a quarter. He at least gets 15-20 minutes in the next game. Unless he is undermining Larry Drew or acting petulantly ...

which i can't imagine is true

Back