• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dez Bryant Ejected From A Mall For Refusing To Pull Up His Pants

He's one of Jerry's kids, if these Kowboyz fans will drink the kool aid Jerry gives them, showing your ass at a mall down here is nothing! What a pathetic fan base....Oh well at least they'll win the Super Bowl next year, just ask them!

One of the NFL analysts on ESPN (maybe Mortensen) recently talked about the expiration of the CBA would probably see more than the usual conduct problems this off-season because NFL players are not subject to the player conduct clause anymore. Wonder what we'll see next?

Classy players they have there in Dallas. This is totally consistent with the scum Jerry Jones imports on a yearly basis.

I wasn't fortunate enough to be at the game that ended Michael Irvin's career. IIRC I was in Luter dorm, and the first words out of my mouth (loudly) when he got hit were, "Stay down motherfucker." I did feel a little bad when I realized the severity of it though.

That's why I miss Brian Dawkins so much. You never knew when he might lay a career ender on some Dallas POS.

Last edited:
Classy players they have there in Dallas. This is totally consistent with the scum Jerry Jones imports on a yearly basis.

I wasn't fortunate enough to be at the game that ended Michael Irvin's career. IIRC I was in Luter dorm, and the first words out of my mouth (loudly) when he got hit were, "Stay down motherfucker." I did feel a little bad when I realized the severity of it though.

That's why I miss Brian Dawkins so much. You never knew when he might lay a career ender on some Dallas POS.

Steve Atwater ended many careers as well. RIP Christian Okoye.

Nobody wants to see your ass while eating a giant pretzel and dipping dots. Culture smulture, pull up your damned pants. Fucking hoodratz.

Don't worry...there will be no NFL this year and if there is the Cowbois and the Redskins will be irrelevant by Thanksgiving.

Ugh, don't remind me.

If Wake is bad again this year, I don't have the Cowboys to fall back on. Although, last year, both were terrible.

I can't believe this is even a story. NFL player acts like a spoiled millionaire turd?!?!?! SHOCKING!! The only reason people care is because they want to hate on the Boys. I for one am fucking thrilled that he's on my team, whether he's a douche or not.

I live near this mall. Only reason this really is a story is because the soccer moms have been trying to get rid of the pants down crowd for months now. It interferes with their Neiman's shopping.

Homeboys with their pants down low stand out like a sore thumb in North Park.

I live near this mall. Only reason this really is a story is because the soccer moms have been trying to get rid of the pants down crowd for months now. It interferes with their Neiman's shopping.

This is the first time I've ever sided with soccer moms.

What a (fill in the blank)....lets see what yall say

Last edited:
Back