• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attention DC Deacs (Important) (Bojangles)

WRS

Reaction score
Attention DC Deacs (Important) (Bojangles) (Pics)

My first post on the glorious new boards brings everyone the life-changing news that the Bojangles at Union Station officially opens next Thursday, March 31.

http://dcist.com/2011/03/bojangles_in_union_station_opens_ne.php#

This thread will be in celebration of this glorious moment.

:h34rt::cool::hug::wiggle:

Last edited:
Fuck...move this mods. Excitement got the best of me.

81699_700b.jpg

Whew...thanks mods. The celebration can continue!

I know where I'm going for lunch next thursday.

Is it going to be in the food court or on the main level?

I hope it is able to survive. People in this area who have never spent time in the south have no respect for bojangles. They assume it is just another popeyes or kfc.

Is it going to be in the food court or on the main level?

I hope it is able to survive. People in this area who have never spent time in the south have no respect for bojangles. They assume it is just another popeyes or kfc.
I haven't been through Union since I moved further NE in the city, but for the last year or so the "Coming Soon" was on the food court level, right near the escalators (I think it used to be Boardwalk Fries?)

popeyes is awesome, their fried chicken is better than bojangles fried chicken. however, the other bojangles options are superior.

I'm currently looking for housing in this are although I won't be moving until augus so it's a bit early.

If they ever put a Bo's in Arlington, I'll end up with diabetes from all the sweet tea

Back