• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Don't be gratuitous

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
Just because you can curse does not mean it is appropriate for every post. Don't act like a 6th grader when mommy is not listening.

But Mrs. Doubtfiiiiiiiirrrreeeee...

Someone should tell RULZ that he could probably use the "N" word over here without it censoring...he would be here in a flash.

OGB, did you make that post as Hatch earlier today? I thought it was pretty good by the way.

No, I don't even know what post you're talking about. What is with all these people thinking I'm someone else?

(No offense.)

Nah, just a condescending prick. I found it funny for the most part.

I thought your intelligence was a parody of a house plant's. Why don't you take your "duel citizenship" and go plug a few holes in yourself, Aaron Burr?

I thought your intelligence was a parody of a house plant's. Why don't you take your "duel citizenship" and go plug a few holes in yourself, Aaron Burr?

And yet he's here because he know scout is deader than skip

Back