• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who remembers when I created a Wake forum after I was banned?

Never heard of it. Nice try, though.

There was another attempt on ncaabbs.com several years back.

You didn't have the bastards that cared if they lost a few hundred dollars to stand up for what they believe in that we had for ogboards.com

FIFY

To Hell with the Ath Dept saying what fans can say on an independent site. To Hell, I say!

Who remembers when you found a list of contact numbers for ESPN Gameday's crew and then posted it with the numbers blacked out like a pussy?

This guy.

Who remembers when you found a list of contact numbers for ESPN Gameday's crew and then posted it with the numbers blacked out like a pussy?

This guy.
Want the uncensored version?

Wasn't I part of that?

I don't know. Were you? I thought I did it on my own, but idk. I know I wrote it all solo. Not sure if I had any mods or admins, though.

That, too.

I liked you and thought you got a raw deal. Was it the thread you started about the FSU unis that got you banned? I can't remember. Anyway, I just checked out the old board and that place is dead. I think some folks don't know about this place. The ones who don't want to come over here for whatever reason- that's cool. But I feel bad for folks who don't even know about it and don't have the option to check out this place. They're probably like, "What happened to this place?" Frankly, I'm amazed at how this place has taken off. Didn't think it would happen. Keep the momentum going guys! :thumbsup:

Details of my ban...

• I had heard from my inside source at FSU that Jimbo Fisher was going to be announced the Offensive Coordinator at FSU the following day.
  • turf found a link on scout.com (FSU's s scout site, to be exact) saying that FSU tried to get Jimbo but the deal had fallen through. He then proceeded to post in the thread saying I was full of it.
  • He then locked the thread when Jimbo was announced before I could reply.
  • I started a new thread calling turf out.
  • I was perma-banned and after talking to Naz and cagles, I was granted permission to post again but was told to create a non-FSU username.

Details of my ban...

• I had heard from my inside source at FSU that Jimbo Fisher was going to be announced the Offensive Coordinator at FSU the following day.
  • turf found a link on scout.com (FSU's s scout site, to be exact) saying that FSU tried to get Jimbo but the deal had fallen through. He then proceeded to post in the thread saying I was full of it.
  • I was perma-banned and after talking to Naz and cagles, I was granted permission to post again but was told to create a non-FSU username.

that's some bullshit- was not aware of all that

Details of my ban...

Oh.
My.
God.

Oh.
My.
God.
It's all good. I'm glad to be away from there. My tickets and I have found a new home.
oopsie.gif

Quick question... Who's Brett Hickman? I just remembered a private message from Naz saying Steve Adams and Brett Hickman are on DS. Does that info help the tinfoil hats or is this already known?

Back