• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mega Millions

Deac2010

Reaction score
... is up to $314,000,000. I bought a ticket.

I guarantee a sizable donation to ogboards.com if I win. And $10000 to the first reply.

TuffaloDeac10, you got it. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

I'm pretty confident that THIS is the ticket, so you might as well quit work tomorrow.

I would suggest some high risk high return investment plans. Like dealing crack.

I'll spend a dollar for any chance at $314 million...

If I win, I will buy out bzdeliks contract and donate a lot of money towards building an on campus basketball arena, since about all I'll have to do is watch basketball.

What did it get up to when we had a thread about a month or two ago on The Quad? I remember reading it the day before or day of the drawing, buying a ticket, then later talking to my parents and they had both decided to buy tickets, independent of one another. They never play the lottery, but people came out of the woodwork once it reached a certain point.

I think this is higher. I was in then, guess I'll get in today :tard:

I have $5 to piss away today. Srsly if I win, we're gonna have a good time.

What did it get up to when we had a thread about a month or two ago on The Quad? I remember reading it the day before or day of the drawing, buying a ticket, then later talking to my parents and they had both decided to buy tickets, independent of one another. They never play the lottery, but people came out of the woodwork once it reached a certain point.

I think this is higher. I was in then, guess I'll get in today :tard:

It was something like $300mm to start and got up to $350mm by the time the drawing came around? IIRC

I was thinking 274 or something but I think you are right.

How many numbers do you play? I won't buy a ticket because it's a sucker bet. But I'll throw what my numbers would be on here, so when they win y'all can laugh at me.

I usually just buy one ticket with random computer generated numbers. I don't spend the extra dollar on the Megaplier.

In, we're going to have the sickest sports board on the netz after someone wins

and dv7, I think it is 6 numbers and a megaball, so 7 total.

Back