• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So where is Wakefan87?

Deacon511

Reaction score
400_F_7501800_p26DVZmU6CsUWNo2lm7ZAMHEHOcPXCCD.jpg

Only monkey picture I could find

these boards were made for 87. RIP (assuming he's dead).

He randomly came back to the Maryland boards and checked in a year or two ago. Was at some random college in the midwest I think.

I am not wakefan87 or potatoes. Just paying homage to the kid.

CheesePritchard was his suggestion when my original name was permabanned by turf. I believe we had a BeanieCampbell and JosephPulaski for a while too.

i think he ended up enrolled at SMU for a bit, not sure what happened after that. surprised he went to college, figured he would move to vegas at the height of the poker boom

:noidea:

He randomly came back to the Maryland boards and checked in a year or two ago. Was at some random college in the midwest I think.

i think he ended up enrolled at SMU for a bit, not sure what happened after that. surprised he went to college, figured he would move to vegas at the height of the poker boom

:noidea:

close enough :noidea:

Back