• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Day

Deac2010

Reaction score
Thursday the 24th was quite possibly the worst day I have had in a while. It started off well with India winning the quarterfinals for the cricket world cup but things quickly turned sour.

All four of my teams lost today. both of my finals teams are now done (wisconsin-dook).

After that, my facebook/email got hacked and sent a spam email link to ALL my contacts. I'm currently applying to jobs, so it sent the email to all recruiters/jobs/etc.

I had a shitty day, just thought yall should know

Not just cricket, but WHY India?

Sorry to hear it though BBD. The recruiters thing especially is awful. Let us know how it turns out.

Tendulkar fan? Wanted an India-Pakistan matchup? Cricket is great -- wish it was easier to find on TV, aside from an occasional T20 or ODI on espn3.

Ah hell, the email thing strikes almost everyone at some point.

Cheer up, we've got Bzzz and life is good!

Easy there. That was NOWHERE NEAR the worst day on the pit.

Yesterday I started planning an intervention on a close family member to kick the ambien/alcohol addiction. Late last night, another close family member passes away. They live in the same town, so there's a decent chance I've got an intervention and a funeral for 2 of my 10 closest family members on the same day.

Yesterday I started planning an intervention on a close family member to kick the ambien/alcohol addiction. Late last night, another close family member passes away. They live in the same town, so there's a decent chance I've got an intervention and a funeral for 2 of my 10 closest family members on the same day.

Sorry to hear that, Willis. God bless.

Thursday the 24th was quite possibly the worst day I have had in a while. It started off well with India winning the quarterfinals for the cricket world cup but things quickly turned sour.

All four of my teams lost today. both of my finals teams are now done (wisconsin-dook).

After that, my facebook/email got hacked and sent a spam email link to ALL my contacts. I'm currently applying to jobs, so it sent the email to all recruiters/jobs/etc.

I had a shitty day, just thought yall should know

were you watching with your boy apetit cheering on the homeland?

were you watching with your boy apetit cheering on the homeland?

boy apetit? yea, but i did wake up at 6am to cheer for the homeland. I cannot wait for India-Pakistan. It may actually be the most intense rivalry in sports.

I'm sorry man, hope everything works out. My day looks like rainbows and sunshine after that

Wisconsin in the final? You deserved that one.

That sucks. Thoughts with you and yours.

Not to get astray, but as a heavy-drinker and Ambien taker, I have to ask: just how in the fuck does someone get addicted to Ambien??!??!?

You take it, you go to sleep. It doesn't make you high. It makes you go right the fuck to sleep. It's like being addicted to Band-Aids or soap.

I can't go on travel without it but unless I'm having an arthritis flareup or am on travel somewhere, I wouldn't think of taking it.

I was just a lurker on the previous boards and didn't pay much attention to the avatars. Is it no kosher to steal them?

Nah, it's fine. I was just pointing out BBDeac used to have that. I didn't know if you were aware of it. :thumbsup:

Back