• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Go Deacs

Matt going after ZZZ!!

Luls. If any thread deserved to get deleted it was that one. OGD was trolling like crazy.

huh?

what's wrong with visiting both?

Nothing, you just seem to revel in the drama and the discord, you seem to get antsy when peace and calm prevail. It is like you are a child at the playground who finally got a new toy that you have wanted for a very long time. Then it seems that you have more fun telling everyone about your new toy, how others don't have a new toy as cool as yours instead of just playing with your shiny new toy.

Nothing, you just seem to revel in the drama and the discord, you seem to get antsy when peace and calm prevail. It is like you are a child at the playground who finally got a new toy that you have wanted for a very long time. Then it seems that you have more fun telling everyone about your new toy, how others don't have a new toy as cool as yours instead of just playing with your shiny new toy.

should I just be a middle aged man obssessed with tits?

like I said earlier...
images

should I just be a middle aged man obssessed with tits?

You can be whatever you would like, as I know you will. I am merely expressing my observations. I am sure that my many years on the boards have shown that I enjoy picking e-fights and putting others down all while admiring the breasts of the female form.

I, for one, don't give a fuck about ADsports anymore. Except cagles, fuck that guy.

You can be whatever you would like, as I know you will. I am merely expressing my observations. I am sure that my many years on the boards have shown that I enjoy picking e-fights and putting others down all while admiring the breasts of the female form.

I have no beef with you

Back