• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I guess I was banned?

richis711

Go Deacs!
Reaction score
First, let me say that I fully support this site and I think its creators know that. I say that because I'm not sure if they want me talking about this here. If it is a problem please delete this post.

So I go to log in at "the other forum" about 10 minutes ago and have a message in a pink box across the top saying my access has been revoked. Now, I don't give a flying fuck because this is a much better board, but it seems mighty curious to me, if I might use a skipism. I am certainly buzz out and thought a lot of the stuff that went on over there was horse shit, but I never did anything to violate the terms of service. It seems that the only reason they might have banned me is for my connection to this site, or for the simple fact I don't like [Redacted] or wellman.

I'll attempt to attach a picture/ screnshot, if I can.

bullshit.png
[/IMG]

I'd PM cagles, Deman, and turf, asking for an explanation.

Check you Inbox over there. Maybe somebody gave you an explanation of their decision. *chortle*

Weird. Wonder why you got singled out. Considering what a ghost town that place has rapidly become I would think they would be eager to keep as many folks as possible. Oh well, the same two or three people and the mods can now keep posting to one another.

I'm sure they have some type of reason. dv7 has it right. PM them and see what they say.

Maybe you weren't friendly to families?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Back