• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite feature of the new boards?

Mods who aren't pretentious dicks.

And the fact that pretentious dicks doesn't come out **********

i have a feeling the search function is going to be huge in settling debates. it is unfathomable that the old boards didn't have it.

1. embedding YouTube videos (as if this is something remarkable- every other board I visit can do this, except the old Wake board)
2. everyone gets to pole people, I mean poll people
3. a legit search function so six months from now folks won't be able to get away with the often heard, "Show me where I said...". Right here is where you said it mofo!
Not really a feature but:
4. Active mods who actually listen and seem determined to make this place even better and user friendly. Over a two month period a lot of people got viruses and malware over on the other board (a lot of whom had no idea the shit that site was putting on their computers via the ads that were being run). The way that situation was handled by the mods was truly outrageous. They had paying customers whose computers were getting wrecked and they didn't do a damn thing about it. No warnings. Nothing. It pisses me off just thinking about it. Really irresponsible and reflected a total fuck you attitude to their users. But when you're the only game in town you can get away with that kind of behavior.

I wonder if threads will fall off into oblivion here after 26 pages. It always sucked to actually find the thread you were looking for using an advanced google search, but then you clicked it and it was gone.

1) keeper, lectro, and Rulz aren't on here.
2) Finally a place where grown-ups can talk like grown-ups with adult language, though we seem to have a few cunthairs who whine about it.
3) It has traffic.
4) The boards have a nice appearance and function.

Back