• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

James Johnson - NBA's Best Kicker

So much awesomeness :h34rt::h34rt:

JJ was the man. Had the talent and personality to be a legend if he had stayed 4 years.

my favorite part is how they kept asking him to do it because they couldnt believe what they saw lol

Whoa, reading the linked blog (in a blog) I had no idea James Johnson had actually fought in a real MMA fight. I looked on youtube but couldn't find any evidence.

"That's all great, but how did he do in his one real MMA fight? He beat the 31-year-old Clark in less than 90 seconds. Clark shot for a takedown early and slammed Johnson. Clark went for the mount, Johnson transitioned to top control where he pinned down one of Clark's arm and smashed him with a few punches for the finish. Good thing there's millions waiting in the NBA, otherwise Johnson may be the prospect gaining fame from crushing Kimbo Slice on TUF 10. "

“He looked like a ninja warrior,” marvelled Francesco Cuzzolin, the club’s strength and conditioning coach. “He was jumping in the air, spinning 360 and kicking the balls in the net. His head was over the rim, his legs were splitting, and he’s kicking the balls. It was something I’ve never seen in my life.”
HaHa!

“He looked like a ninja warrior,” marvelled Francesco Cuzzolin, the club’s strength and conditioning coach.

Love that.

:rock::golfclap::eek:rbitbuddy::dancindeac::koolaid::popcorn::h34rt:

Back