• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Curry

KVegasDeac

Reaction score
Is a beast and I follow him on twitter. I did not realize he was such a huge tar hole fan.

What?

you must enjoy having your twitter spammed with useless crap

Can anyone get him to say "Old Gold & Black Boards" instead of E.E. Cummings next year?

:squint::rulz:

Fuck Carolina.

In fairness, his brother was a friend of mine in school and he played football at Carolina. His brother who went to Carolina is the one who convinced him to go to Wake bc of Grobe. I can understand cheering for the school you probably grew up liking and that your big brother went to. In the end, I'm just glad his Tarhole brother talked him into Wake.

No different than the Buckeye fans around here.

In fairness, his brother was a friend of mine in school and he played football at Carolina. His brother who went to Carolina is the one who convinced him to go to Wake bc of Grobe. I can understand cheering for the school you probably grew up liking and that your big brother went to. In the end, I'm just glad his Tarhole brother talked him into Wake.

I didn't know that. I would like to rescind my:rulz:, and replace it with a :noidea:

I didn't know that. I would like to rescind my:rulz:, and replace it with a :noidea:

Yeah, I agree. His brother used to like hunt me down when I was in law school to let me know that his brother was going to be awesome and that he was going to Wake. I obviously had no idea that he was actually going to be awesome at the time, but he made a point to tell me many times that he really respected Coach Grobe and that he encouraged his brother to go to Wake.

Yeah, I agree. His brother used to like hunt me down when I was in law school to let me know that his brother was going to be awesome and that he was going to Wake. I obviously had no idea that he was actually going to be awesome at the time, but he made a point to tell me many times that he really respected Coach Grobe and that he encouraged his brother to go to Wake.

I really like the school and the town, I just hate the sports programs. Thank god his brother talked him into Wake.

How have people forgotten about Ronald Curry already? He was UNC's QB, set a bunch of records, and also played basketball for them. Getting Aaron at the time was considered a big get because of Ronald's ties to UNC. While he was here Aaron was always upfront that he was a UNC fan growing up.

Apparently, I'm an idiot and everything I said above is wrong. After a little research (which I should have done first) I now remember that Aaron always got hyped up for the UNC games because they didn't offer him. Not sure why I was thinking he was related to Ronald.

Last edited:
How have people forgotten about Ronald Curry already? He was UNC's QB, set a bunch of records, and also played basketball for them. Getting Aaron at the time was considered a big get because of Ronald's ties to UNC. While he was here Aaron was always upfront that he was a UNC fan growing up.

To be honest, I never knew he was related to Ronald Curry. I was talking about Chris Curry who would actually have overlapped with Aaron on the team.

Did not know until I read this thread that Ron Curry and Aaron Curry were related. How did I miss that!?

Seriously this would have been an "EW's mom had 31 rebounds in a game" or "TD used to be a swimmer" story if they were related.

Back