• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Custom Titles

norcaldeac

Reaction score
I want.

It would be hard to make the switch knowing my phd in mafia would have to stay back on the old boards. I feel like a Chinese doctor moving to the states and having to give up my medical license...

Boo I earned mine. It loses it's distinction if every doofus who comes here gets one.

lol...maybe i can break out of my old shell and become a great poster here?!?!

We are discussing all of this in our super-secret mod hideout. Should all be resolved by Thursday.

Don't expect willy nilly allowances to create your own custom title. That's right, :willynilly:

so long as previously earned titles are recognized. Took me 8 years to earn that PHD in mafia lit.

I absolutely would want one. I feel I earned one a long time ago on the other boards. But WHAT it should be is out of my hands. A custom title should not be of one's choosing.

We are discussing all of this in our super-secret mod hideout. Should all be resolved by Thursday.

Don't expect willy nilly allowances to create your own custom title. That's right, :willynilly:

DeacVision lives!!!!

No filter. Plus, I've got the properly spaced title I've always wanted. I'm still going to post on both boards though. But the free board over on scout has gotten really, really bad. The quad has sucked for years.

I expect big things of this place. It's good to see some of the lost comrades here.

On this subject, as long as I don't end up as Anon #2 again I'm good (no offense Anon, I still will troll for NC State support if needed with you)

New peeps. If you have any, and I do mean ANY, suggestions on how to improve the site then please post them in the appropriate threads. I, as well as the other mods, promise to consider them all.

This is a site for Wake Forest fans by Wake Forest fans, afterall.

And, BSD -- the Quad has sucked for about 15 months now.

New peeps. If you have any, and I do mean ANY, suggestions on how to improve the site then please post them in the appropriate threads. I, as well as the other mods, promise to consider them all.

Eh the Olympics were awesome

The quad has sucked for years, for real. BDZ/Palin killed it. Place used to be sweet.

Can we have super sweet Mafia games here? The "off-season" games on the Quad have been like playing in a coed league with some good players but most are retarded 14-year old girls with daddy issues and an inability to play without pouting.

Is there any way to make the bold/italic/underline buttons actually do their intended actions instead of showing the stuff? I know the forums function on the html formatting but not sure if it is an easy fix or not...

Can we have super sweet Mafia games here? The "off-season" games on the Quad have been like playing in a coed league with some good players but most are retarded 14-year old girls with daddy issues and an inability to play without pouting.

Truth

Is there any way to make the bold/italic/underline buttons actually do their intended actions instead of showing the stuff? I know the forums function on the html formatting but not sure if it is an easy fix or not...

Please direct all questions to the "Suggestions" threads in each sub-category. We will address them all.

Out IT guys are kinda maxed out maintaining the site right now, but they will solve these more trivial issues once they can. Promise. They are working hard, and I just want to go on public record thanking them for the hard work they are doing. Respect.

Back