• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Terrible Philadelphia Police

Deacinphilly

Reaction score
http://www.travelfreedom.org/blog/police-encounters/you-make-a-move-im-gonna-f-ing-shoot-you

Recently a man was walking down the street in Philadephia, Pennsylvania when he was accosted and threatened by the police. The man was open carrying a properly holstered firearm which is 100% legal in the state of Pennsylvania.

Within the city of Philadelphia open carry is prohibited EXCEPT if you have a permit, which the gentleman had and offered to present. He knew the law and the police officers did not. The law abiding citizen even quotes the exact regulation number for the police officer.

Thinking they were right, the police officers curse their brains out at this guy and threaten to kill him, exclaiming, “You make a move I’m gonna F-ing shoot you.” at the 45 second mark. The man gets the entire interaction ON TAPE and it’s on youtube now. We’ve included the direct video of Part I and provided the links for the additional parts below.

No matter what your opinion on gun, it’s easy to see this was a clear violation of this man’s right to move freely within the state of Pennsylvania. The police officers wanted to prevent him from walking within the limits of the city of Philadelphia, despite the man going above and beyond just to comply with the law.

This really pisses me off. Yet another embarrassing moment for Philadelphia.

I used to live near and in Philadelphia, and as long as I can remember the Philadelphia police have caused lots of problems. The edge is not recent but long-standing.

Wow. Really unbelievable. Seems like the cops (especially the first one) were just looking for a problem, not actually abiding by their own protocol.

Wow. Really unbelievable. Seems like the cops (especially the first one) were just looking for a problem, not actually abiding by their own protocol.

I think this is everyone's worst nightmare when they're dealing with the police. Thankfully, most men and women in uniform are reasonable and just human beings. We just hear a lot about this shit because it's so easy to disseminate the ridiculously terrible stories.

I think this is everyone's worst nightmare when they're dealing with the police. Thankfully, most men and women in uniform are reasonable and just human beings. We just hear a lot about this shit because it's so easy to disseminate the ridiculously terrible stories.

I completely agree. I work with cops all the time, and the vast majority of police are great people, trying to do their job and help people. Its the small percentage who let the control get into their heads that make the average person terrified of the cops.

I completely agree. I work with cops all the time, and the vast majority of police are great people, trying to do their job and help people. Its the small percentage who let the control get into their heads that make the average person terrified of the cops.

so true. for every 9 cops out there protecting and serving, there is one jackass like this that gives them all a bad name. i'm in philly this weekend, and totally anti-gun, but wtf philly cops?

Back