• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sullinger Staying Another Year

Chris Paul joined the Facebook group "One More Year, CP3!" the day before he announced he was going pro.

My opinion is it isn't fair to ask an athlete this question after such a tough loss. If he does change his mind, I won't be too upset, especially since I had considered him good as gone.

However, based off that interview, I think he stays. There's saying you're returning, and then there's making statements that you're a man of your word, and you're definitely coming back.

HE IS ABSOLUTELY GONE.

THIS IS THE WEAKEST DRAFT OF OUR GENERATION, AND HE'S A GUARANTEED TOP 5 PICK. NOT TO MENTION THAT HE ENROLLED AT A PROGRAM THAT ESSENTIALLY ENCOURAGES STAR PLAYERS TO BE ONE-AND-DONE.

GOOD LUCK IN THE NBA JARED.

Not so sure he is good for any position.

Two small for the 4, too slow for the 3.

Eh, I think he should take the money and run. It will be a very weak draft.

Think he probably ends up changing his mind once he realizes how high up he is on this (very very weak) draft board. I'm sure over the next couple of weeks that there will be plenty of agents who will help him realize this.

He's a good guy coming off the bench, but some bad team will draft him too highly.

I don't trust one word anyone associated with Ohio State says until it actually happens.

But I do think Sully is a good dude.

He's gone. He'll think about it logically and realize this is his best shot at guaranteed moneys.

Because he's a likely top 5 pick if he comes out, and some of us actually care about the NBA.

I don't trust one word anyone associated with Ohio State says until it actually happens.

But I do think Sully is a good dude.

I remember you saying something similar about how no way Pryor comes back after they announced the suspension.

I remember you saying something similar about how no way Pryor comes back after they announced the suspension.

Which I was wrong about--but a lot of it had to do with him feeling out the fact that his draft stock was extremely low.

I am still surprised though that he did opt to stay.

Which I was wrong about--but a lot of it had to do with him feeling out the fact that his draft stock was extremely low.

I am still surprised though that he did opt to stay.

Fair enough.

And as I said, I would not be upset if he does leave as I think it is unfair to ask a player that question after such an emotional loss. I also think it is in his best interest financially to go pro. That said, I really think he may stay.

Hell I don't even think he looks bad if he does leave after saying that. It's emotional, team just lost, in the moment. But if he keeps toeing that line and then bolts, it looks a bit worse. Look, I'd leave. Weak draft class and if he stays there's a.) risk of injury b.) more time for scouts and teams to look for problems with his game.

The team should still be pretty good, but it is really hard to turn down a chance at being a lottery pick, regardless of the CBA situation.

Not so sure he is good for any position.

Two small for the 4, too slow for the 3.

He's between a 4 and a 5, not a 4 and a 3. I like his game a lot. He'll be a player in the league.

Back