• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Two kinds of people in this world

Which one are you?

• Spielberg rules, Dawson and Joey were meant to be

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Dawson's a little bitch, Pacey all the way!

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Wait, really? Dawson's Creek? Come on.

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters

slothrop

Reaction score
People who think Joey should be with Pacey, and people who think Joey should be with Dawson. So...
dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg

OR

200px-Pacey.jpg

I never watched DC when I was younger - I just started watching it recently and I'm only in Season 3 so I don't feel that I can sufficiently make a judgment right now.

Yeah, Pacey and Joey were meant to be together.

The All American coupling of Dawson and Joey was too forced, they would have divorced in like 3 years.

Alright, who are the fucktards that voted for Dawson?

if you actually watch the whole series :)facepalm) as an adult, you come to realize that Pacey really is the doofus and Dawson the superior character. Also, Joey sucks as well. They pretty much all suck EXCEPT Dawson (and Jack to a lesser extent, but then they made him a drunk). In those first 2-3 seasons, though, Dawson suuuuucks.

The show does a good job of showing that fuck ups are generally fuck ups though-out life, though I think this is incidental rather than on purpose.

Yep, i re-watched it in the last 3 years on Netflix.

I never watched DC when I was younger - I just started watching it recently and I'm only in Season 3 so I don't feel that I can sufficiently make a judgment right now.

if you actually watch the whole series :)facepalm) as an adult, you come to realize that Pacey really is the doofus and Dawson the superior character. Also, Joey sucks as well. They pretty much all suck EXCEPT Dawson (and Jack to a lesser extent, but then they made him a drunk). In those first 2-3 seasons, though, Dawson suuuuucks.

The show does a good job of showing that fuck ups are generally fuck ups though-out life, though I think this is incidental rather than on purpose.

Yep, i re-watched it in the last 3 years on Netflix.

I watched it in 2011 according to that post but for the first time. My takeaway was mostly that Joey was obnoxious.

But I think I wanted it to be Dawson when I watched it, if anyone had to end up with her.

Back