• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prince in GSO tonight (3/26)

srbouch

Reaction score
Who's going to see Prince in Greensboro tonight? I know someone on here has to be going. I bought the $20 cheap seats. Should be a good time.

It was between Prince and Junior Brown this past Thursday.

Junior Brown won out.

We are going to see Rush next Friday. Can't do it all.

I'm thinking about going to that Rush show, also. Not a big Rush fan but I have to see Neil Peart play drums in person before I die.

Who's going to see Prince in Greensboro tonight? I know someone on here has to be going. I bought the $20 cheap seats. Should be a good time.

Had friends that saw him in Raleigh the other night. Supposedly he comes back out and does a second encore after the lights have come on and most people have left. Not sure if he's doing this for the whole tour but I'd hang around for a while if you can.

Thanks for the heads up Chill. I noticed that on his setlists on fm.com and wondered what was up with it.

Had friends that saw him in Raleigh the other night. Supposedly he comes back out and does a second encore after the lights have come on and most people have left. Not sure if he's doing this for the whole tour but I'd hang around for a while if you can.

He didn't do that in Charlotte. I was waiting for it.

I'll upload more pictures later...

6mpgfhi2z2x0lvjetej.jpg

Went tonight with the wife - that little s.o.b. is a badass. Played a billion songs and never stopped moving. Epic Purple Rain jam that lasted about ten minutes. Damn entertaining show.

Saw him in Charlotte. No second encore but it was an amazing show. One long funky jam!!!

Shit was awesome. We had the 20 dollar cheap seats and got upgraded for free when we walked in. Prince is the fucking man.

Back