• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Do You Lie?

If I announce it over there, I'll get banned and then can't get them here....

If I announce it over there, I'll get banned and then can't get them here....

mattwfu typed out ogboards.com last night on a thread on the sports board.

the mods never visit the poli board over there unless alerted to a post. you should be fine.

I know you can't but TW can and so can others.....if I do it looks bad and it's 100%cetain I will get permabanned.

Remember I got banned for a week for saying a bad word in a PM after someone called me every name in the book.

you also got banned for acting like a hysterical pussy

I know you can't but TW can and so can others.....if I do it looks bad and it's 100%cetain I will get permabanned.

Remember I got banned for a week for saying a bad word in a PM after someone called me every name in the book.

You really think you need to tell me about the hypocrisy over at ADsports? Come on, man!

Well, stop wasting time here. Get to PMing!

Because I am a reasonable even-keeled protestant who isn't a fat, old, paranoid, irrelevant, middle-class, jewish psycho who knows next to nothing about basketball.

Back