• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Catholic Church is a Criminal Enterprise

2qddd1d.jpg

benedict_xvi-7696131.jpg

yes_logo.png

I guess it's OK to trash the Catholic faith on this site. As I always say, please direct your attention to Regnum Christi, if you want to see something that really stinks.

I guess it's OK to trash the Catholic faith on this site. As I always say, please direct your attention to Regnum Christi, if you want to see something that really stinks.

It is ok to trash or defend any faith on this site.

Hopefully, everyone is cool enough not to just be a dick.

If it wouldn't be censored in A national cable tv show or published in a major magazine (where this thread came from on the other board), why shouldn't we allow it here?

Jesus Christ I have a question for you? Since you are one part of a trinity, when you get with a girl is it always a foursome?

What church isn't a criminal enterprise? I've always loved how the same right-wing dickheads who piss and moan about paying taxes for government services (or the lack of now that many have had their way) have NO problem with the great Tax Free status enjoyed by so many churches and religions in this country.

If we taxed churches on their land-holdings alone and then taxed legalized pot and cocaine, we'd never have to worry about a deficit again. That is until we got a little high and decided some brown people somewhere were getting a little too uppity and needed to have their guts sprayed all over the worthless, meaningless pile of sand they've called home for centuries longer than the U.S. was even a nice place for some English immigrants to stop and piss.

What church isn't a criminal enterprise? I've always loved how the same right-wing dickheads who piss and moan about paying taxes for government services (or the lack of now that many have had their way) have NO problem with the great Tax Free status enjoyed by so many churches and religions in this country.

If we taxed churches on their land-holdings alone and then taxed legalized pot and cocaine, we'd never have to worry about a deficit again. That is until we got a little high and decided some brown people somewhere were getting a little too uppity and needed to have their guts sprayed all over the worthless, meaningless pile of sand they've called home for centuries longer than the U.S. was even a nice place for some English immigrants to stop and piss.

Agree! It's interesting because IIRC not all charities are property tax exempt but almost all churchs are. Probably a hold over from when the church was a central part of the community.

Wait didn't I have a cartoon post about a priest liking a little boy on this thread? Where did that go? IP glitch? What happened?

Wait didn't I have a cartoon post about a priest liking a little boy on this thread? Where did that go? IP glitch? What happened?

There is a pic at the top of the lightning pic that doesn't come through. Looks like you linked it, and the picture host doesn't approve of hotlinking.

Is it there now?

It shows up on my screen now. It wasn't earlier, though.

Yeah its weird doesn't show up as anything for me, but the image is still embedded when I look to edit the post. Kinda weird since normally stuff shows up as an X or something similar saying no stealing our pics. I wasnt really accusing anyone of censoring I was just being sarcastic.

On the scout board years ago, someone hotlinked a picture and the host site didn't approve. They replaced it with a flailing dong and said not to hotlink images. It was up for a few hours. One of the funnier posts I've ever seen. The original poster was horrified.

Back