• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump/Bachmann ticket?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
The positives are how funny the debates and ads will be.

The bad news is comedy as we know it will come to a halt as this will be the only comedic subject.

Bachmann is seriously one of the worst politicians that I have ever seen. Not only is her grasp of American history a joke, her policy downright insane, her law alma mater non-existant, but she is a bad person. I am seriously scared of her.

Seems like a whole lot of win on that ticket...

I would hope that Trump would have more sense than that.

I'll be voting for Obama either way, and as this would spell a swift and decisive ass kicking for the Republicans, I'm all for it.

The Republicans aren't that stupid. They wouldn't give Trump the Primary.

Is a birther someone who doesn't believe Obama was born in the US? Trump has said Obama can stop the silliness by just showing his birth certificate. I don't necessarily disagree with that. I do think Obama was born in the US, though.

Trump is now a birther. This contradicts your premise.

According a Republican Governor of Hawaii and a Democratic Governor of Hawaii, the document on the website IS a legal birth certificae in HI.

Also the person in charge of vital statistics in HI said it is th legal document.

anyone asking for anything else is doing for political reasons. It's based in two things not liking Obama and racism.

Is a birther someone who doesn't believe Obama was born in the US? Trump has said Obama can stop the silliness by just showing his birth certificate. I don't necessarily disagree with that. I do think Obama was born in the US, though.

yeah, why does he keep showing that Certificate of Live Birth. Where the hell is his Birth Certificate!!!

This whole birther thing is ridiculous. It needs to go away and I'm disappointed and frankly surprised that Trump would even be talking about it at this point.

This whole birther thing is ridiculous. It needs to go away and I'm disappointed and frankly surprised that Trump would even be talking about it at this point.

But you also said this:

Trump has said Obama can stop the silliness by just showing his birth certificate. I don't necessarily disagree with that.

Doesn't that make it look like you want it both ways? You think being a brither is ridiculous, but you "don't disagree" with one of the cornerstones of the birther movement.

Another poster said that two governors and the Director of Vital Statistics for the State of Hawai'i have all said what Obama has shown is the proof you want.

I can't imagine another person in the history of American politics you would ask for more proof than two governors of a state saying he or she was born there.

I understand what Trump was saying, however I don't think he should be talking about it. It is a non-issue. I agree with RJ and the proof we've seen so far.

How can you "not necessarily disagree" with Trump while agreeing with the people RJ produced?

If you agree with RJ's post, you have to disagree with Trump. RJ's post says the documents have been presented and you agree with that position.

You can't agree with that position and totally disagree with Trump much less "not necessarily disagree". The positions are opposite of each other.

Follow closely:

If he had a full birth certificate and produced it, not the current documents, it would silence the birthers if he revealed it. This is what Trump is saying and I agree with that. Trump may say he needs to see it, I don't because of the next point.

He has produced documents to prove he was born in the US as evidenced by RJKarl's post. I agree with those and believe he was born in America. Trump may not believe this.

I think this is a non-issue.

If we don't agree fine, but this is how I feel.

Last edited:
The State of HI say those are the necessary documents. Your point makes no sense if the governing body says that's all there is.

Trump and the other racist birthers want the doctors and nurses who were in the delivery room to come forward.

They are probably dead.

If that's all there is and those are the necessary docs, then that's fine. Some people want to see a full, standard birth certificate instead of those documents for whatever reason. If he had one and showed it, as Trump is suggesting, they'd be happy. Can't argue with that. I personally think it's a moot issue and shouldn't be bothered with. Who cares. He's American.

Honestly, even if Obama was born in Indonesia (or wherever), I'd prefer that we never found out now that he's in office. The chaos that would come from laws signed by an "illegitimate president" would be crippling.

Back