• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Take-out Chinese Dish?

DeaconSlim2.0

-------------------------
Reaction score
I only specify take-out because I hardly ever go to a Chinese restaurant and eat there, so they might have wondrous and magical dishes that I don't even know about.

But tonight we had Chinese take-out, and I swear, I had the BEST Orange Chicken I've ever had.

It was amazing....great orange flavor, moist chicken with just enough kick to tickle your taste buds, and just an overall great great meal (especially when you add in the crabmeat rangoons!)

Anyway, just made me wonder what everyone likes.

And I'm bored and buzzed at 12:30am and just finished the reheated leftovers :D

take out is for n00bs. buffet take-out is the way to go.

pineapple fried rice, vegetable lo mein, sesame chicken.

big fan of beef with broccoli and also moo goo gai pan.

Szechuan string beans with chicken from Hsu's in downtown ATL, otherwise General Tso's, and in either case, steamed brown rice and a spring roll.

I like Orange Chicken, but only from a more upscale Chinese take-out like Changs.

Otherwise, Tsos

I get take out from Chang's sometimes so first for me is Chang's Spicy Chicken

But for actual "take-out only" places, Tso's or Sesame Chicken

If it is some strip mall take out place that basically all tastes the same the general is reliably edible. My favorite take out place has a rendang chicken that is awesome.

Hands down General Tso's, but I rarely get it unless I'm feeling super indulgent. I try to pretend Hunan chicken is a little "healthier" since it's not deep fried but is still spicy.

I'm getting Chinese for lunch. This thread gave me a craving.

Felix tried to shoot me down, but I just said, "shut up, dog."

I be gettin' dat General Tso's!

Back