• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone know how Katenda's visit went?

IIRC, him committing before visiting ND was a long shot anyways. I'm sure we showed him our best, now he's just got to figure out what's the best fit. Hopefully the good guys will come out on top.

Not sure Shag on the Mag can compete with the Blue and Gold Game. Just saying.

Was it the British version of "Shag" on the Mag....or the redneck dance version.

Was it the British version of "Shag" on the Mag....or the redneck dance version.

Can't comment on his visit but I will say "Shag on the Mag" was an epic event this year. A bit chilly but a shitshow of all shitshows, in a good way. 1000+ attendees as well.

He came during the afternoon right? If so, he didn't go to Shag on the Mag, he just saw the big ass tent set up on the quad. I wish he could have come early this week when it felt like summer, instead of friday when it was cold and cloudy.

Notre Dame's athletic website says their Blue-Gold game is April 16th.

Didn't know that. Read from multiple places earlier he was planning on doing the visits on back to back weekends. Guess that changed in that premium rivals article.

I love MSD, but the only reason I can think of to go here instead of ND is the weather. Their campus is beautiful, the girls are beautiful, a Notre Dame diploma probably opens more doors (nationally) than a Wake one, and the Big East gets more pub and hype than the ACC now. Hope I don't get neg repped for that, because I love Wake, but I have a North Carolina and ACC bias.

If he wants to play immediately, we should have the advantage over ND.

Back