• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Scrimmage

Bud Noel. Nikita Whitlock, Dorty and Wilbur impressive.

Defensive speed to the ball is much enhanced...younger guys who used to be out there "thinking" and not running are now moving within the flow of the game. They are beginning to play instictively.

Whitlock is set to become the leader of this "D". His motor is unmatched and he will be the Strongest Demon Deacon Football Player -- it is a matter of time.

Better yet, any news on who won the fight between some of Wake's football players and a few of the WSSU football players?

Better yet, any news on who won the fight between some of Wake's football players and a few of the WSSU football players?

Come on, now, you can't just throw that out there and not let us in on the story!

If it's the same thing WakeGrad is talking about, there was a fight up near Rosedale with some guys from WSSU and some of our guys. I don't know who it involved, but I think some WSSU guys showed up uninvited and/or were not that welcome at the house.

Well, Rosedale was always a tough neighborhood, at least while my wife lived there.

Back