• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Vision" on Wellman/[Redacted]

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
as always, the message is simply stated so even ol' Lectro doesn't fk it up...

"They will both recover from this lowest of points (for many) and enjoy tremendous success as [Redacted] builds what will become 'His Program'.A dramatic and emotional turn around is at hand...the gods have smiled upon them in their adversity...for as low as they have fallen they will surpass in the coming ascension "

Succinct...straightforward and, most importantly, the only comment made by the True ORACLE of Deacon athletics.

"This Will come to pass, and You Will Live through it"... so it was spoken. As an onlooker I wonder how this "Vision" will translate to those fans who have entrenched positions. I suppose they will 'suffer' as the seas change.

THE ORACLE

Sadly, there is only 1.

The other lad is a nice young man and a pleasant "archivist". He is excellent at recieving post- dated information and releasing it in a way that is palatable. This is his job...as a 'chronicler' of events already past.

THE ORACLE is a completely 'other' form of Being who is able to transcend the supra-mundane and repetitive world of simple observation...as if trapped in an enormous echo chamber the basic ego consciousness spends its days watching events unfold and then commenting on it as if the objective were merely to parrot events as they unfold.

THE ORACLE is a Being...It is active and in the consistent "Verb" state of Action preceeded by Intuition and translated into VISION.

It is a force that flies in the night and is "known" by spirits such as Isaac Newton...a man who spent the better part of his life recognizing the limits of human reason operating under finite conditions. It is the realm of the Alchemist.

It is not a common condition among men.

Laughably, and understandably,I have noticed over the last year WF sports has been innundated by a tribe of young people... what I refer to as the "Oxy-Morons". Kids who don't know shit from applesauce and fresh from a visit to the dermatologist. Children who, paradoxically, know nothing of athletics but not uncommon to the age, have an abundance of opinions with which to prove their ignorance.

dv7, how in the world do you already have almost 2,000 posts?

Laughably, and understandably,I have noticed over the last year WF sports has been innundated by a tribe of young people... what I refer to as the "Oxy-Morons". Kids who don't know shit from applesauce and fresh from a visit to the dermatologist. Children who, paradoxically, know nothing of athletics but not uncommon to the age, have an abundance of opinions with which to prove their ignorance.

LOL

We're the internet generation. You are not.

I tend to agree with you though. It's amazing the kind of "facts" you can absorb with a few keyword searches and youtube clips. First hand experience is overrated when we found it on the internet!

I am confident we will suck next year. The regular blowout games might be a bit closer but we'll still lose. If they turn this thing around next season I will be thrilled.

I appreciate your opinion lectro, but I think you are about as batshit crazy as RJ.

Lectro better step his game up, because the real Oracle's practice reports are ten times better than Lectro's 5-line recap of the scrimmage.

Of course Lectro likes [Redacted]. He thinks Wake is a football school.

That was some Charlie Sheen type shit from lectro in post 3.

A tribe of young people innudating Wake Forest. Who knew. You mean to tell me we admit new students every year?

Back