• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary busting up Boehner on MTP

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
She is eviscerating Boehner, McCain et al. Boehner has been saying he wasn't consulted and didn't agree with the No Fly Zone.

First she said, it was Boehner helped draft a call for the NFZ. Then she said, her staff and Sec. of Defense Gates' staff have given briefings and have had a constant flow of data to Boehner and other leaders.

Why do Boehner and others tell such obvious lies than can be so easily disproven?

Boehner is proving to be nothing more than a whining hypocrite. The way Republicans and the idiot talking heads are conducting themselves concerning this military action is laughably hypocritical following their shrieking during the Iraq war anytime a Democrat dared to question our mission, results, exit strategy, etc.

God I fucking hate all of these elected tools. It's no secret I've aligned more closely with conservative policy in recent years, but toolbags like Boehner pretty much guarantee I'll never be anything other than a registered Independent for the rest of my voting life.

Fuck you John Boehner. Go cry in your tanning bed.

Boehner is proving to be nothing more than a whining hypocrite. The way Republicans and the idiot talking heads are conducting themselves concerning this military action is laughably hypocritical following their shrieking during the Iraq war anytime a Democrat dared to question our mission, results, exit strategy, etc.

God I fucking hate all of these elected tools. It's no secret I've aligned more closely with conservative policy in recent years, but toolbags like Boehner pretty much guarantee I'll never be anything other than a registered Independent for the rest of my voting life.

Tell me how you really feel!!

Last edited by a moderator:

You are such a democrat, just give up it. :thumbsup:

Speaking of hypocrisy, watch this youtube:

Last edited by a moderator:

this.

In

bump, watch my video!!!!!111!!

i watched, it was dumb. You can't compare Libya and Iraq.

Maybe if the video compared Libya to other small-scale conflicts it would make sense (Kosovo, Darfur, etc.)

bump, watch my video!!!!!111!!

Your video is idiotic. You can't write the pro and the con side of an argument that you've already decided on. Much less one where your opinion is so strong that you have no problem making the opposition out to be a complete moron.

It's so transparent it should offend you no matter which side you're on. If it doesn't, you're a pure yes man for the side that made it.

Boehner is a complete shill and an ass kiss. I like his story and respect small town values but he is largely full of shit and covers his true leanings with syrupy lachrymae. Earlier ages would roast his ass for this consistent 'emotionalism'.

Bill called Barack's Presidential aspirations "a fairy tale".For the only time in my life I witnessed a standing president give over a podium with the Presidential Seal to an individual with no elected authority. (Barack vacating a news conference to allow the "acting President" Bill Clinton take over. Surreal moment.)

True to her campaign promise Hillary has been the more presidential of the two and her work as Sec of State has been exemplary. She has shown an incredible amount of savvy.

She is eviscerating Boehner, McCain et al. Boehner has been saying he wasn't consulted and didn't agree with the No Fly Zone.

First she said, it was Boehner helped draft a call for the NFZ. Then she said, her staff and Sec. of Defense Gates' staff have given briefings and have had a constant flow of data to Boehner and other leaders.

Why do Boehner and others tell such obvious lies than can be so easily disproven?

McCain backed the President on this. You are a tool.

Back