• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep players in need of teams

redwing42

Reaction score
To keep the team registration thread cleaner, everyone interested in playing Sheep who does not have a team should post here. Then team captains can come by and pick up players, or teams can just form on here.

I need a team. I played most of last season and was generally pretty bad.

Players in need of a team:

DultonDeac
IslandDeac
Myth
ABCDeac (FultonCountyDeac)
deacondamo
Go
gsterp
TERP80
PhysDeac

I will try to keep the list current, so long as people provide updates on the thread or by PM.

Last edited:
I'm also in need of a team. I never played per say, but my roommate did and I more or less played within the house.

I need a team.

I sucked most of last season and only made the sheep playoffs by winning my bad division, but then I finished 3rd in the Sheep Cup.

Do we want to just put the experienced players on one team and the non-experienced players on another team, or wait for other teams to need players?

OriginalAdmiral and I are a package deal. If another twosomes is interested in teaming up, shoot OA a pm, or respond here.

I've added a list at the top to keep track of the available free agents. Hopefully this will help streamline the process. Please update me if you need your name added or taken down.

Back