• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stewart's 25 leads Xavier to final four....

In three years, you show me a team that has better "culture" and wears their socks better. And, you have a good night.... buddy!

And I wasn't making a value judgement about coaching. Just commenting on what seems to be our lot in life.

Article on page 3: Wake ends [Redacted] experiment after 3 forgetful years.

"[Redacted] out as Deacons head coach. Del Negro and Spoelstra head list of potential candidates"

I see this as a possibility... Skeen is nice. Miss him

If I'm not mistaken someone would have to leave for Ari to go to Xavier.

I am totally apathetic about Wake bball right now. Realistically, we are years away from even being competitive in the conference, much less able to make a tourney run.

I will say this in defense of Buzz: I have learned a lot over the last few months about just how unprepared our players are to compete at this level. Based on what I have read on here and the old board, the situation was worse than I realized, and to some extent that is on Dino. So, while I am angry and disappointed at the blowout losses, I am willing to see whether Buzz can motivate/recruit his way out of this. But if he can't do it by end of year three we need to move on.

How about... "Shaka Smart takes Wake to Second Consecutive Final Four Appearance" :dancindeac:

Back