• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Props to RJKarl

RJ throws out so much nonsense when anything comes through he acts as if he's the great oracle of the intertubes.

Typical BS....WFU71 has posted my comments about jamie verbatim at least a dozen times. Each time it shows the truth...that I said IF his ijury isn't any worse than we knew about at tmie..and it was....

But do let the uth get in your way. it never has before.

Same BS different place.

Typical BS....WFU71 has posted my comments about jamie verbatim at least a dozen times. Each time it shows the truth...that I said IF his ijury isn't any worse than we knew about at tmie..and it was....

But do let the uth get in your way. it never has before.

Same BS different place.

So has he fully recovered from the injury

please dont start inflammatory threads (or posts) for the sole purpose of being inflammatory. i get the feeling this thread was meant to be in jest, but please be mindful of our #2 rule: dont be a douchebag.

What I like about this new board is that posters, while funny, haven't tended to be d-bags like so many were over at nksports.com.

Please don't spoil it, folks.

Well said, siff and Jack.

Back