• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Shorty's Appreciation Thread

TuffaloDeac10

🌹☭
Reaction score
In this thread, c/o 2010 shits on all other WFU classes because we had the first senior year with the renovated Shorty's, the best restaurant ever.

Shorty's is AWESOME. I hear people don't go there anymore. I went there ALL the time last year.

Shorty's is AWESOME. I hear people don't go there anymore. I went there ALL the time last year.

I think this might be true. I went a couple weeks ago on a Thursday night and it was near dead. Of course, the real litmus test is fall and spring afternoons after normal classtimes.

I think Red Oak tastes better at Shorty's than ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD.

I wish it was open for dinner or on Saturdays during summer school though. I'd visit MSD every Saturday for lunch if it were.

I went there once after a football game the other year and it was really weird. I didn't feel like I was on Wake's campus.

I love Shorty's, but I heard they removed the turkey burger, which kind of sucks. I remember that being pretty popular back in the day, but I guess I could be wrong.

I love Shorty's, but I heard they removed the turkey burger, which kind of sucks. I remember that being pretty popular back in the day, but I guess I could be wrong.

HUH? A turkey burger isn't a concern at all. Convenient access to draught beer is all that matters

It's usually pretty full almost all the time.

They have some great stuff at night now that brings peeps out. Trivia and Open Mic night. I think they had it last year too.

If y'all that are in Winston ever want to meet up there for lunch I am certainly down. Maybe we can get Friday afternoon sittings back up and running.

This forum should be all about traditions and having the younger guys establish our own new traditions. LET'S GET TO WORK GENTLEMEN AND LADIES.

It's usually pretty full almost all the time.

They have some great stuff at night now that brings peeps out. Trivia and Open Mic night. I think they had it last year too.

If y'all that are in Winston ever want to meet up there for lunch I am certainly down. Maybe we can get Friday afternoon sittings back up and running.

This forum should be all about traditions and having the younger guys establish our own new traditions. LET'S GET TO WORK GENTLEMEN AND LADIES.

Friday afternoon is reserved for golfing. Like to think of my self as a "younger guy" but I'll be gone in less than 2 months.

Hopefully I'll still be close by, though.

Back