• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Zeller: Pussy or Biggest Pussy?

Dented

Retired
Reaction score
If I was 7 feet tall, 250 lbs I sure as hell wouldnt be trying to sell weak ass charges and whining to refs. I would be beasting fuckers on every play.

Has he been attending Duke practices? Geez.

I dislike Zeller and Henson more than any other two players in the tournament, but both are very good...

I dislike Zeller and Henson more than any other two players in the tournament, but both are very good...

Henson is very good. Zeller can be good, but as the original post noted, he's way too soft to be very good or great.

I think I'll go with biggest - at least in this game, for sure.

Zeller is a million times better than Henson offensively and Henson is a million times better than Zeller defensively. Thankfully they don't have one player that has both of those qualities.

Really? Dude puts up 21 points, 9 rebounds against the Great Grape Ape and you're calling him a pussy? Zeller is what Ty should aspire to become - effective in every game.

he-said-the-problem-didn_t-lie-with-his-small-penis-but-rath-7.jpg

Really? Dude puts up 21 points, 9 rebounds against the Great Grape Ape and you're calling him a pussy? Zeller is what Ty should aspire to become - effective in every game.

Grape Ape?:wtf: even pussies have skill sometimes

Grape Ape?:wtf: even pussies have skill sometimes

Yeah, Harrellson reminds me of the Great Grape Ape - not sure why, dude just does. At 6'10" 275, dude is a hoss in there. I'm not saying Zeller is a bad ass by any means, but I think calling him a "pussy" is more Carolina bias than anything else. I guess I can't blame anyone for that.

Yeah, Harrellson reminds me of the Great Grape Ape - not sure why, dude just does. At 6'10" 275, dude is a hoss in there. I'm not saying Zeller is a bad ass by any means, but I think calling him a "pussy" is more Carolina bias than anything else. I guess I can't blame anyone for that.

:werd: I have never heard of that cartoon before.

Zeller plays tougher against that guy and Carolina wins. I made this thread because I was cheering for Carolina (Carolina wins and I win my office bracket pool) so no anti-Carolina bias here.

Zeller is a million times better than Henson offensively and Henson is a million times better than Zeller defensively. Thankfully they don't have one player that has both of those qualities.

This is how I feel. I've never really hated Henson. He hustles and keeps his mouth shut. Zeller throws his arms up whines like a little girl after every foul, and I'm pretty sure he has almost learned how to throw his ears up as well.

Ha! I didn't even notice you had that as an avatar before I posted that. Apologies!

This is how I feel. I've never really hated Henson. He hustles and keeps his mouth shut. Zeller throws his arms up whines like a little girl after every foul, and I'm pretty sure he has almost learned how to throw his ears up as well.

Ashamed to admit it, but Henson is a fun player to watch.

Back