• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hello, I need some answers...

MrsIrishSlim

Reaction score
This is IrishSlim's wife. I was hoping someone could explain to me what is going on here. Why has my husband not left the computer for 3 weeks straight? And what is Sheep? He keeps telling me to play but won't tell me how to. Since he will not provide me with any answers, he has left me with no choice but to join the boards and find out for myself.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and hopefully gaining an understanding of who computer IrishSlim is compared to my husband.

As you already know, he's terrible in bed.

I'd rather be drunk fucked by DV7. He never finishes the job (whisky dick), but passes out out every time.

Irish, on the other hand, is 3 pumps and an apology.

This is not the way to improve our communication.

That goes for both of you.

What he hasn't been telling you is that he's still trying to figure out how the tick would defeat captain planet, thats where half his energy is. The boards are just an excuse

this is either real or some of the saddest attention-whoring ive ever seen.

I am real! I just want to know what consumes his day and learn how to play sheep.

We're sitting next to one another on the couch. This started because I was ignoring her to watch the Kentucky-UNC game, and then elected to play Mario Kart during halftime.

I warned her you all wouldn't be terribly welcoming.

i wish i was funnier so i could dominate tags

Back