• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congratulations Jamie Skeen

coredeac

Reaction score
I wish you were still a Deacon but, then again, it appears you prefer to play games in April so we couldn't help you with this and we would have had no idea how in the hell to leverage your abilities if you had stayed. Good move on your part. Wish you well and pulling for you to cut down the nets!

Again, congratulations.

Now that Duke and UNC are done, I'm now watching and following the tourney. Butler and VCU have restored my faith in college basketball.

Skeen played like a beast yesterday. It would kick ass if VCU made it to the title.

Great game against the Morris twins, who looked like they were going to destroy him early. He still didn't shoot all that well, but he made them work, took it to them and stretched the floor.

I've really liked Rozzell for them, more, though.

Good for Jamie. On the front page of espn.com right now.

Im a KU fan but i am glad to see that he is going to the final four. He's a great kid and deserves it. plus he got the game ball, atta boy. Love to see him move on and take out Butler.

Skeen was a beast yesterday. I heard that he was a monster recruit until he got hurt in high school. I hope he is finally able to reach his potential.

SKEENSMILE.gif

I wish you were still a Deacon but, then again, it appears you prefer to play games in April so we couldn't help you with this and we would have had no idea how in the hell to leverage your abilities if you had stayed. Good move on your part. Wish you well and pulling for you to cut down the nets!

Again, congratulations.

:golfclap:

Now that Duke and UNC are done, I'm now watching and following the tourney. Butler and VCU have restored my faith in college basketball.

Skeen played like a beast yesterday. It would kick ass if VCU made it to the title.

Other than Chin and Bluegrass, how many people are going to be cheering for the UConn-Kentucky winner on Monday night? Have to think 90% of the board will be cheering for the Butler-VCU winner.

The Morris twins had decent games, but Jamie was a man among boys and just had so much confidence out there. Glad to see him succeed on such a big stage.

i would have loved to see skeen and roundtree playing together in 2012. it is a shame he left us.

I'm not sure how many times (too many) this has had to be brought up but Jamie Skeen would not have been on the team this year unless he took a random redshirt year. He was scheduled to graduate last year.

Back