• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IC has their own BKF: Three Goggles!

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
MikeTarheel31 started this thread titled "Players celebrating with the "In your eye signal"
Posted: Today 9:28 PM
Players celebrating with the "In your eye signal"
I can't stand players who rub it in the opponents face with that in your eye signal. Thought it was funny when Zeller ran the floor and converted after one of KY players was too busy showing off with that signal and not getting back on defense. Hope the rules will enforce a technical foul for that kind of behavior in the future. Call me out if i do not recall any of our players doing that during the season. Love our team... they all seem like really classy players and let there play speak for themselves!!! It was a joy to watch them this season!!

Jesus buddy, I know your arthritis puts you in a mood, but let the kids have fun - they just beat the Tarholes! It's people like that who take the fun out of everything, and it's self righteous douchebags who stoke the fires of Carolina hatred.

One of my favorite moments of the past few seasons was when Farouq did the Three Vision after hitting a three against Texas

i don't know why people are so quick to judge things they don't understand, and deem them offensive.

If the 3-goggles are bad sport, so if Barnes running down the court with his arm in the air after he makes a 3. Just sayin...

tx_mccants_ap.jpg

Back