• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Reaction score
In this thread we post funny/interesting/informative tweets from our current and former student athletes.

I will get this started with a good one just now from Farouq:

farouq1 - This goes out to all wake athletes. Pick it up. Trying to be a proud alumni

Last edited:
ishsmith Ishmael Smith

Congrads to my boy @Skeen21, u look like the N. Meck jamie skeen out there. Lol I'm proud of u man, keep it up.

@JoshHarris25

Wake Forest administrators: How do y'all feel when the school screws somebody over then they go to another school and has much success..

i ask because i know the struggle... it was almost me..

obvious Skeen reference.

How did Wake "screw" Skeen over? Different story than I've heard.

Yeah, I never got the impression that Wake screwed over Skeen. Skeen wasn't happy here and went another route. Good for him!

That's definitively not why Skeen left. I'm glad he's having success at VCU but he definitively didn't leave under the best circumstances.

That's definitively not why Skeen left. I'm glad he's having success at VCU but he definitively didn't leave under the best circumstances.

True, but with the information that is public it doesn't look like it was the administration's fault.

In this thread we post funny/interesting/informative tweets from our current and former student athletes.

I will get this started with a good one just now from Farouq:

farouq1 - This goes out to all wake athletes. Pick it up. Trying to be a proud alumni

When did Aminu graduate?

When did Aminu graduate?

he didn't graduate, he left last year after 2 seasons. My friend who is a manager on out basketball team was at that Chi O date function at UNC last night. I'll ask him about it when I see him next.

Also you guys should checkout the twitter battle that Ari had with a Wake fan yesterday, quite funny

he didn't graduate, he left last year after 2 seasons. My friend who is a manager on out basketball team was at that Chi O date function at UNC last night. I'll ask him about it when I see him next.

Also you guys should checkout the twitter battle that Ari had with a Wake fan yesterday, quite funny

Can you post it? I don't really understand twitter so I can't figure out what you're talking about.

"You’re banging the 8 foot black guys on the basketball team. Just like sorority girls have been doing for centuries past and will do for centuries to come. No need sending out an email blast just to let everyone know Harrison Barnes will be balls deep in Chi O as a warm up for NBA cheerleader pussy. In fact just because of this email the first thing I would do at this winter formal was walk up to John Henson with a bottle of Grey Goose, sling a beer bong around his pencil neck and ask him why the fuck he would goaltend a shot at the buzzer of an NCAA tournament game while I snapped 10 pictures. "

BAHAHAHA

Even if a person is at a college for one semester, they are technically alums of that college.

Really? I always thought you had to graduate to carry that title....hmm...learn something new everyday.

"You’re banging the 8 foot black guys on the basketball team. Just like sorority girls have been doing for centuries past and will do for centuries to come. No need sending out an email blast just to let everyone know Harrison Barnes will be balls deep in Chi O as a warm up for NBA cheerleader pussy. In fact just because of this email the first thing I would do at this winter formal was walk up to John Henson with a bottle of Grey Goose, sling a beer bong around his pencil neck and ask him why the fuck he would goaltend a shot at the buzzer of an NCAA tournament game while I snapped 10 pictures. "

BAHAHAHA
I will add: BAHAHAHAHA

@JoshHarris25

Wake Forest administrators: How do y'all feel when the school screws somebody over then they go to another school and has much success..

i ask because i know the struggle... it was almost me..

obvious Skeen reference.

Whether it is about Skeen or not, Josh needs to shut up. I am sick of his talk

Ari (A) Fan (F) key for tweets, even though these tweets are public I removed the fans username and replaced it with F in mentions of him

A: My mama birthday creeping up, still haven't got her nothing. :-/

F: @A You saved her some money by leaving WFU. Isn't that enough?

A: What?!?!?

F: @A Yeah, was trying. Not in an insulting way. But thats cool.

A: @F just realized you were trying to be funny. To bad I'm on scholarship you idiot... And thx for gettin off my timeline. Phucker!

F: @A Thank you for saving WFU some money. Now they can go after people who appreciate their fans sticking with them all year.

F: @A Maybe if you spent less time on twitter and more time getting the fundamentals down, you guys might have had a better year.

F: @A but like I said, thats cool. Support you all year and you ditch us. Go to UCLA with the rest of the bums.

F: For future reference, WFU needs more @travismckie and less @AriStewart20.

A: @F @travismckie hahaha

F: #fail. You reply like you play ball. Poorly. RT @AriStewart20: @F @travismckie

I tried to put this in chronological order but since these tweets are a couple days old it doesn't have the time, only the date. But I'm pretty sure this are in order, or at least good enough to get the idea of the conversation

Back