• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, how many players does UNC lose for next season?

Besides Knox, I think Barnes, Hinson and Zeller.

The radio this morning said "and Zeller finished with 21 pts, 9 rbs in his last game as a Tar Heel"..

Maybe it was a mistake but thats what it said...

I don't know. I think there is a really good chance that Zeller and Henson come back (especially Zeller). Have no clue about Barnes though.

Barnes is gone and probably Henson. Zeller should come back and probably will...

Zeller's in the undergrad B-School program. I see him coming back. Henson probably 70-30 returning, and Barnes closer to 70-30 leaving.

This is one of the weakest drafts in recent memory - Barnes would be a fool to stay, unless the labor issue is of bigger concern to him.

This is one of the weakest drafts in recent memory - Barnes would be a fool to stay, unless the labor issue is of bigger concern to him.

Barnes is gonna be a top 5 pick no matter when he goes unless he bottoms out and shoots 37%/30%/70% next year.

the big 3 will all be back.

accept it now so you dont get all distraught about it later.

I think these kids should watch the labor issue closely -- I can not imagine that a kid would want to declare then sit out a year without playing or getting paid.

I think these kids should watch the labor issue closely -- I can not imagine that a kid would want to declare then sit out a year without playing or getting paid.

That's why this has the potential to be a really weird draft. The top players may get worried about a labor situation, leaving 2nd tier guys to try and take advantage of them staying in and go pro.

I actually want them all back. I want to have to play the best, that's why we're in the ACC. We'll get drug, but at least we'll know we're playing quality teams and getting drug.

Would agree with this for any other program in the ACC except for UNC...I wish nothing good for them...

I think Henson, Barnes, and Zeller are all gone after the seasons that they had.

Barnes should take the money and run - Top 5 pick. That said, I would not be surprised at all if they all stay. Zeller and Henson can both improve their pick next year.

threeve-women-s-t-shirt_design.png

motivator3954048-300x240.jpg

Back