• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

As my first post on the new board........

childressfor3

Reaction score
I just want to say as a life long winston resident and die hard wake fan and deacon club member, i want to say its going to be strange posting over here rather than deaconsports as i have for the last 7 years. I think im going to like it though will probably bounce back and forth. Also would like to let everyone no as many of you do than i hate carolina more than anything in this world, so piss on them and anyone who is associated with them or has ever pulled for them. Thank you and GO DEACS!

I just want to say as a life long winston resident and die hard wake fan and deacon club member, i want to say its going to be strange posting over here rather than deaconsports as i have for the last 7 years. I think im going to like it though will probably bounce back and forth. Also would like to let everyone no as many of you do than i hate carolina more than anything in this world, so piss on them and anyone who is associated with them or has ever pulled for them. Thank you and GO DEACS!

No worries. Glad to have you over here. We're not a communist state that restricts your movement, so feel free to come and go as you like. :thumbsup:

Back