• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Travis McKie

maybe if you redshirt him just like Skeen, because I doubt in 3 years you'll be at a level where he could make a Skeen like impact. ie the team around him won't be good enough to make a tourney run

maybe if you redshirt him just like Skeen, because I doubt in 3 years you'll be at a level where he could make a Skeen like impact. ie the team around him won't be good enough to make a tourney run

I think we will be better positioned for a tournament run in 3 years than we will be in 4.

Next year: 13-15 wins (no post season)
2 years: 18-20 wins (NIT)
3 years: 21-23 wins (NCAA)

I would guess that is the current plan in place.

27, that's the way it looks to me if our roster is stable and we can shore up our inside game. However, things are often very fluid in the real world.

next year 8-10 wins
fire bzz
2 years 20 wins
3 years final four.

I think if we have not met the goals in the parenthesis in the next 2-3 years then he should be fired. Until then it is only going to hurt Wake Forest to not give him a chance to implement his system and his recruits. Unless of course, he vastly underachieves next year (another 8-10 win season).

I think if we have not met the goals in the parenthesis in the next 2-3 years then he should be fired. Until then it is only going to hurt Wake Forest to not give him a chance to implement his system and his recruits. Unless of course, he vastly underachieves next year (another 8-10 win season).

Which nobody on a stupid ass internet message board impact in any significant way.

He has the full backing of the only person that really matters in this. So he is having the chance to implement his system and get the recruits he wants.

However, to date the guy has shown fuck all ability to achieve success here. Me saying so hurts the program nil. Him achieving fuck all, hurts the program a lot more.

This is an internet message board. We are a bunch of dorks. We are not important.

You would have to spread it around before you "gave it" to Travis again.

Which nobody on a stupid ass internet message board impact in any significant way.

He has the full backing of the only person that really matters in this. So he is having the chance to implement his system and get the recruits he wants.

However, to date the guy has shown fuck all ability to achieve success here. Me saying so hurts the program nil. Him achieving fuck all, hurts the program a lot more.

This is an internet message board. We are a bunch of dorks. We are not important.

I wasn't insinuating that we did hurt it lol. I was just saying that Ron Wellman needs to do what he thinks is right because he is the guy that hired him. If [Redacted] fails at his job it will be taken care of when the time comes.

Next year: 13-15 wins (no post season)
2 years: 18-20 wins (NIT)
3 years: 21-23 wins (NCAA)

I would guess that is the current plan in place.

Even with this year being the proverbial stake in the heart of most of the fanbase, this seems to be the most legit estimation of what our AD and the powers that be at WFU have planned.

This last year, whoever bears the brunt of the ire between Wellman, [Redacted], Gaudio and the players, is surely the lowest point. (Albeit much lower than the lulls that all our coaches experienced between Odom and Prosser...lol) Most fans I think would expect a coach to get 3 years to prove that they can move the program in the right direction, so I agree that this seems to be a reasonable assumption for our progress. :thumbsup::D

I wasn't insinuating that we did hurt it lol. I was just saying that Ron Wellman needs to do what he thinks is right because he is the guy that hired him. If [Redacted] fails at his job it will be taken care of when the time comes.

Oh. Ok. My B, yo.

Just get really tired of reading that what dorks on the internet says hurts a college program. Complete nonsense.

Back