• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mid-November and still in the hunt

DownEastDeac

Reaction score
I've been a Wake fan for 40 years, and I think this is the 4th time during that span that in the month of November we were still alive for a conference championship. I'm not expecting or predicting a win today, but we certainly have a puncher's chance. Keep in mind this is a team that has won twice in the ACC on the road, beat FSU, gave VT all it could stand for a half, and more than hung in against ND. Win today and next week vs. Maryland will be a crazy atmosphere. Go Deacs!

in +1 pos rep etc.

in 07 and 08 we were also only a game away i think. it didn't work out those years, but maybe this year will be different.

it may be lowf but the fact that we're yet again in this position is in itself great news imo.

If you had told me before the season that on 11/12 we would still have a chance at the ACC Championship game, I would have never believed it. Well, here we are...win today and next week and we are in. Crazy.

Back