• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS

You mean the third and one, standing still, delayed seven yard hand off? How did the linebacker ever get there to stop a slow developing, flat-footed run that requires seven yards to get one?

I can only surmise than Lobo keeps running this play so that one day in the future he will fake the handoff and throw deep for an easy TD. Maybe in the national championship game. It's Lobo's version of a long con. I'll certainly look forward to that.

I can only surmise than Lobo keeps running this play so that one day in the future he will fake the handoff and throw deep for an easy TD. Maybe in the national championship game. It's Lobo's version of a long con. I'll certainly look forward to that.

awesome

You often hear stories about how Greg Maddux would throw certain pitches to certain batters in low leverage situations knowing that he may give up a hit, just so that in the future, in a high leverage situation, he would have that same batter fooled and get him out. Lobo is doing the same thing, we just haven't reached the truly high leverage situation that Lobo is anticipating. He is streets ahead of the rest of us. GENIUS.

You often hear stories about how Greg Maddux would throw certain pitches to certain batters in low leverage situations knowing that he may give up a hit, just so that in the future, in a high leverage situation, he would have that same batter fooled and get him out. Lobo is doing the same thing, we just haven't reached the truly high leverage situation that Lobo is anticipating. He is streets ahead of the rest of us. GENIUS.

Streets ahead.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Say Hey Deac again.

Don't you imagine the head coach is in on weekly discussions on what plays to run in certain situations?

I just want to hear Grobe and Lobo rapping in film study.

"Can you believe that got to that shotgun run? That play is money."

"We should've punted on third. Let's tighten it up next game, quit playing so risky."

It works against teams that overpursue down the field. Only idiots do that against us. That play just banks on the other team being stupid.

Who gets credit for the plays that work?

No question, keeper.

However, at some stage during a season, when important games are on the line, which was pretty much today for Wake, we need more of the crucial plays to work than crucial plays that don't work. As offensive coordinator Lobo's the man for getting the credit and the blame, and today he's wearing the blame and he deserves it. The defensive coordinator for Clemson didn't have too much trouble with Lobo's calls down the stretch, that is for damn sure.

LOL. Lobo is clearly playing chess to everyone else's tiddlywinks. Instead of kicking my dog every time this play is called I'll just imagine the nirvana we will all achieve once we witness the brilliant endgame he is planning.

Back