• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hey k(r)eeper: Why isn't Dino head coaching somewhere?

He works for ESPNU. The Gaudios moved to Charlotte. That is where the studio is. I thought you would have heard.

Probably a good move. Charlotte has a lot of dumb girls that are attracted to guidos.

He works for ESPNU. The Gaudios moved to Charlotte. That is where the studio is. I thought you would have heard.

You are so out of touch. Combine that with your purposeful ignorance, and you're insufferable

I'm thinking fear of a word that starts with s and ends with "anctions" after the mess that he left at Wake. Even if it's nothing to that official or negative of an extent, I doubt he has a good rep with a lot of programs looking to clean up shop, which constitute most of the "good" jobs these days.

I'm thinking fear of a word that starts with s and ends with "anctions" after the mess that he left at Wake. Even if it's nothing to that official or negative of an extent, I doubt he has a good rep with a lot of programs looking to clean up shop, which constitute most of the "good" jobs these days.

What mess did he leave at Wake?

He left Aminu (no, Aminu left him), Woods (kicked out -- assault), Harris (ok, I'll give you that one), Stewart (forced out -- attitude) and a top 20 recruiting class (two of whom were subsequently forced out for various criminal charges). Am I wrong?

So yes, it looks like you are wrong.

It was so hard to look up the dates on wikipedia of something I knew was incorrect. Well done to you, sir!

I've heard you suck as much in real life as on here. I've heard you are a lonely man. Is that all true?

Back