• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fucked at Clemson Again

ThinkingWithMyDeac

Reaction score
No matter what happens there is no way to say we aren't be fucked at Clemson like usual with the amount of bad calls that have gone against us.

At least our guys are saying,

11382329.jpg

I mean we missed a 32 yard field goal...can't fault Coach for that

Every time I see that fucking shitty Clempscum stadium I am reminded of a story - probably apocryphal - about the Emperor Caligula. He loved the arena, and one day there were not enough victims for the lions to devour. Or perhaps the condemned were just slow to arrive in the arena. Caligula was bored. So, he told his German body guards to take a section of the audience and to throw them to the lions. Ha! Ha! Great fun!

Just once, I would like to be like Caligula and throw that whole stinkin' trailer-park trash Clempscum bunch to the lions. Just once, that's all I ask.

Oh no...That missed call was all Grobe's fault, just ask some of the jerks on this board...

Effed by Jimmy Newman

Yep. Not by him, but by the repeated coaching decisions based upon some inexplicable expectation of him hitting a field goal that is beyond his reach. He has clearly proven he cannot be relied upon to hit the easy ones, so for God's sake don't make offensive play calls counting on him hitting the harder ones.

We gave up any hope of beating Notre Dame with five minutes left by trying a field goal that wouldn't have made any diffference, which of course we missed, and damn if we didn't waste a chance to score today by trying to kick a field goal again in this game after he had missed a high school chip shot.

If we're possibly going to lose, we need to be going down trying to win instead of wasting Tanner Price by going for a field goal that we won't make.

Back