• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami @ Florida State game thread

Chris

Reaction score
3:30 on ABC or ESPN

111112_330pm1.jpg

Fuck you Chris. Go to the FSU board if you want to post about this. Wake just lost a heartbreaker. No one here gives a damn

seriously. this game hasnt mattered in 10 years and doesnt deserve its own thread

Fuck both of those schools especially FSU. I grew up in the Panhandle amd can't fucking stand them.

Chris does need some friends. Pos rep to you Mr. Tagger.

Put this shit on the other games thread. Why the fuck do you need to circle jerk about it on your own thread?

3 of the top 5 highest rated college football games are FSU vs Miami games. Apparently a lot of people.

I would be surprised if, after the way the Wake game just ended, anyone here gave 2 shits about this meaningless game. But have at it.

I may check in from time to time, but seriously, why would one post this on the Wake board?

I may check in from time to time, but seriously, why would one post this on the Wake board?
the same exact reason I went to Warchant at 11:45 and posted a 'Wake Forest @ Clemson' thread. It's college football and it's exciting. That thread turned into over 130 posts of people discussing the game. I clearly labeled this thread yet all of you decided to come in here anyway. Stay classy, Deacs.

Last edited:
Little different situation. FSU would've had a shot at the division if we won today. This game means absolutely nothing to Wake Forest, plus we just lost a heartbreaker.

Otherwise, great thread

Back