• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Great performance by Camp

deacondamo

El Jefe
Reaction score
Don't want this to get lost in the shuffle. Had a great game today. First Punt return TD in four years. Great receptions all day. Really great all around game.

Well done, Camp. Glad you are a Deac. We will beat the hell out of those orange and purple fuckers next year.

his hands could use improving. his facemask has taken a beaten from price's throws this season.

Had a great game. Really stepped up when Clemson was clamping down on Givens.

wish he had returned punts all year. guy is great with the ball in his hands.

Noel just looked lost on kick returns yesterday. Camp needs to handle all returns.

He is coming on strong. Tanner is putting a better touch on the short throws.

Clemson DB's couldn't stay with him unless they literally grabbed and hung on. Not a bad strategy since the refs were letting them get away with it.

Cant understand what took the coaches so long to put him back at punt return.

I love how TV announcers invariably revert to the Wes Welker comparisons whenever they talk about Camp.

his hands could use improving. his facemask has taken a beaten from price's throws this season.

LOL you obviously are letting the UNC aberration of a game cloud your memory. Camp has fantastic hands.

I believe he finished 2nd in the hands challenge of senior hs wr's.

Hopefully the coaches will now realize he needs to be the go to guy hes very reliable and fights to get 1st downs

I was a little young to remember Proehls WFU days, but he's always been known in the NFL to find a way to get open to help bail out a QB. Hopefully Camp progresses even more into that type of player as he gets older.

LOL you obviously are letting the UNC aberration of a game cloud your memory. Camp has fantastic hands.

He does have great hands. Having said that, I seem to recall him having a couple of issues in the ND game as well.

He's got great hands, and what I like is how he looks in the ball before looking downfield. Drops will happen, but you gotta like a guy who catches the ball before trying to run downfield. It's especially important for slot receivers and short speedsters like Camp.

Back