• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oregon

Bubble Boy

Reaction score
I love watching these guys because it seems like they always have the pedal to the metal (sorry for the cliche). They just seem to always be in attack mode. There is no playing for field position or playing not to make mistakes. I don't mean this as a commentary on other teams or coaching staffs. It just seems like a fun team to be a fan of or just to watch in general.

I love watching these guys because it seems like they always have the pedal to the metal (sorry for the cliche). They just seem to always be in attack mode. There is no playing for field position or playing not to make mistakes. I don't mean this as a commentary on other teams or coaching staffs. It just seems like a fun team to be a fan of or just to watch in general.

lol

At least you didn't say "petal to the metal" as I've seen more often than not.

Yes, they are entertaining.

They can always be "pedal to the metal" because they have the best talent (Phil Knight's) money can buy.

Free State Beac is correct, when you have Nike backing the program, they will have some of the fastest and superior talents that money can buy. I know this is clearly meant at a dig to the WFU staff but at no point in time will Wake football get the kind of athletes Oregon football gets.

Oregon has good players, but Kelly is a ballsy coach. Love how he goes for it on fourth down in the red zone.

Back